Learn Typography by Building a Nutrition Label - Step 33

If you did not delete anything, then I would try a completely different browser, because your browser is providing code that is not the challenge code.

1 Like
<div class="calories-info"><div class="left-container"><h2 class="bold small-text">Amount per serving</h2></div>

Below your .small-text element, create a new p element with the text Calories . Also below the .left-container element, create a new span element with the text 230 .

<div class="calories-info"><div class="left-container"><h2 class="bold small-text">Amount per serving</h2></div>

<p>Calories</p>

<span>230</span>

I still get the error

1 Like

That’s still completely wrong starting code for this challenge.

You are missing a closing div tag and a ton of line breaks.

1 Like

hey mate! relax and take it easy im also a student like you.
first reset your code then follow the instructions. all you have to do is so simple.
your <p> should be below the <h2> and as for the span, it should be below the </div>
Also below the .left-container element, create a new span element with the text 230 . the logic is, all the divs are containers, so thats why the span should be below the closing div.

15 Likes

I did. I moved to MS Edge, and the code was accepted! I hate chrome.

3 Likes

This was pretty close, so I don’t know why your starting code has stuff deleted now that it should not.

1 Like

Mod Edit: SOLUTION REMOVED

thats how I solved it.

2 Likes

It is great that you solved the challenge, but instead of posting your full working solution, it is best to stay focused on answering the original poster’s question(s) and help guide them with hints and suggestions to solve their own issues with the challenge.

We are trying to cut back on the number of spoiler solutions found on the forum and instead focus on helping other campers with their questions and definitely not posting full working solutions.

2 Likes

hey edward.canale, the solution is simply to position your span element right after the closing tag of the “.left-container” div class. your “p” element should be right after the .small-text class

2 Likes

tu lo tienes así.

<h2 class="bold small-text">Amount per serving</h2>
    <p>Calories</p>
  </div>
</div>

y si pruebas de otra forma, como cambiando de lugar los elementos?

2 Likes

It is great that you solved the challenge, but instead of posting your full working solution, it is best to stay focused on answering the original poster’s question(s) and help guide them with hints and suggestions to solve their own issues with the challenge.

We are trying to cut back on the number of spoiler solutions found on the forum and instead focus on helping other campers with their questions and definitely not posting full working solutions.

2 Likes