Learn-typography-by-building-a-nutrition-label step 33

Step says me " Also below the .left-container element, create a new span element with the text 230 ."
My code is:

<div class="calories-info">
      <div class="left-container">
        <span>230</span>     
        <h2 class="bold small-text"> Amount per serving</h2>
        <p>Calories</p>
      </div>
    </div>

But it still says me " Your span element should come after your .left-container element."

I think it is a technical problem and I’m exhausted with cannot pass this step. I want to continue to next lessons.
When I try reset the lesson I wrote the same code. It says me " Your span element should have the text 230 ." now. OMG

edit: OMG I totally stupid. It was should:

<div class="left-container">
        <h2 class="bold small-text">Amount per serving</h2>
        <p>Calories</p>
      </div>
      <span>230</span>
    </div>
15 Likes

As in, should come completely after the .left-container element. You have nested it inside of the .left-container element.

4 Likes

Yes, it was a simple mistake, like all mistakes that turn out to be simple after realization. :slightly_smiling_face: Thank you for your attention :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Super helpful! A super easy mistake that I completely didn’t see before. Thank you for posting!

1 Like

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge and need some help, click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge (it looks like a question mark). This button only appears if you have tried to submit an answer at least three times.

The Ask for Help button will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.