Learnyoumongo remove exercise broken

Using Cloud 9, and got through the other exercises with minimal fuss.

I believe I have a working solution for the remove exercise, but I can’t verify it. The error I get is coming from the exercise.js file. I’m not sure what is missing and needs to be installed. Any ideas?

$ learnyoumongo verify program07.js 
/home/ubuntu/.nvm/versions/node/v4.7.3/lib/node_modules/learnyoumongo/node_modules/mongodb/lib/mongo_client.js:336
          throw err
          ^

ReferenceError: done is not defined
    at /home/ubuntu/.nvm/versions/node/v4.7.3/lib/node_modules/learnyoumongo/exercises/remove/exercise.js:21:21
    at connectCallback (/home/ubuntu/.nvm/versions/node/v4.7.3/lib/node_modules/learnyoumongo/node_modules/mongodb/lib/mongo_client.js:426:5)
    at /home/ubuntu/.nvm/versions/node/v4.7.3/lib/node_modules/learnyoumongo/node_modules/mongodb/lib/mongo_client.js:333:11
    at nextTickCallbackWith0Args (node.js:436:9)
    at process._tickCallback (node.js:365:13)

Hard to tell from just that snippet.
The error is happening here:

mongo.connect(exUrl, function(err, _db) {
    if (err) return done(cb)

in exercise.js so whatever done is supposed to be doing?? Looks like an error with the db connection.

Thanks. It did turn out to be a mongodb connection problem. Once I got mongoldb cleaned up I was able to move forward. Seems strange that the learnyoumongo code would error out like that instead of stating that it can’t connect to mongoldb.

I don’t think it’s the best tutorial I’ve ever done but it does give you a good start with MongoDb.