Let's Connect and Code

Hi all,

My name is Kingsley, and i recently got started learning to code(yesterday precisely). Looking to pursue a career in Software Development . So far so good it’s been an interesting journey. Getting my feet wet with the Basics on HTML and HTML5, but i wouldn’t want to embark on this journey alone as it could get lonely.

If you’re a newbie or a seasoned pro looking to network, bounce ideas off each other, then i am one direct message away and will really be happy to connect with any and every one.

Also, feel free to introduce yourself under this topic and let’s all connect with each other.

Happy Coding!!

1 Like

Hi Kingsley, I’m Caz! Glad to find someone who’s also starting on this journey now.

This is probably my third or fourth time trying to learn how to code. I’ve been studying for a few months now but I’m still a complete newbie, and I’m finally sticking to my studies this time and I’m so happy that for the first time I just can’t see myself giving up on this dream again, even though it has still been hard, especially for a self-taught. I’m still struggling with all the fears, anxiety, and lack of motivation, and I believe having people to talk to and share our progress with helps a lot, but I don’t know where to find people who are also starting to code to connect with and build a network.

If you or anyone here have a group or any space reserved for newbies to connect with each other lol, please let me know! And just as you I’m one message away and would be happy to connect with anyone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey Kingsley,
Welcome to the wonderful world of code! It can be a pain in the butt at times, and it can also be a lot of fun as well. The biggest thing is to keep at it, and ask questions when you feel stuck. I kept starting and stopping, and the feeling of starting at the beginning was not fun. However, I am actually a few months away from getting a bachelors for software development. Though, I am more interested in web development. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have about software development.

1 Like

Thanks a lot Cody. This means a lot coming from someone who’s been in the game for a while. i sure will shoot you a DM when i need help.

Also, Congratulations in advance to getting your degree. Bless!

1 Like