Local Weather WEB Application

Hi, Campers.

Several days have passed since I completed my work on Random Quote Machine. And now, I’ve finished one more project - Local Weather App. It was really hard to solve all the problems with this project, but I’ve done.

My app isn’t perfect, but it looks pretty well on desktops :slight_smile:. And here it is:

You can also see my previous projects here:
Random Quote Machine
Tribute page
Portfolio page

Really good job on this brotha! I have to say I was a little lost looking at your html but I’m just starting so that might be why lol
I’m about to start mine so what are some tips/lessons learned you have for some who’s about to start this project.
Good job! -Zar

1 Like

Hi!

Thank you so much for your feedback. I really appreciate it.

1. First of all, you need to create some skeleton for your further project page.
  2. Then, you have to decide which API should you use. I advise you to use darksky or apixu (I used it on my project).
  3. The next step is to find some examples how to work with and use API you have choosen.
  4. Now, when you know how the API works you can start to implement your idea.
  5. And of course, a lot of patience, because not everything will be all right.

Good luck!

1 Like

Thank you that helps a lot in preventing unneeded frustration for these project haha I read a lot that people have problems with the APIs so I want to make sure I don’t run into that lol