Several days have passed since I completed my work on Random Quote Machine. And now, I’ve finished one more project - Local Weather App. It was really hard to solve all the problems with this project, but I’ve done.
My app isn’t perfect, but it looks pretty well on desktops . And here it is:
You can also see my previous projects here:
• Random Quote Machine
• Tribute page
• Portfolio page
Really good job on this brotha! I have to say I was a little lost looking at your html but I’m just starting so that might be why lol
I’m about to start mine so what are some tips/lessons learned you have for some who’s about to start this project.
Good job! -Zar
Thank you so much for your feedback. I really appreciate it.
- First of all, you need to create some skeleton for your further project page.
- Then, you have to decide which API should you use. I advise you to use darksky or apixu (I used it on my project).
- The next step is to find some examples how to work with and use API you have choosen.
- Now, when you know how the API works you can start to implement your idea.
- And of course, a lot of patience, because not everything will be all right.
Thank you that helps a lot in preventing unneeded frustration for these project haha I read a lot that people have problems with the APIs so I want to make sure I don’t run into that lol