Log files in a glitch app (trying to establish db connection)

Trying to connect to a glitch app to a mongo database,
seeing this in console. what clues does this give me to solve the problem?
Is there anything in this line that would tell me why its not connecting:

(node:1800) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: MongoNetworkError: connection 5 to cluster0-shard-00-02-6klo8.mongodb.net:27017 closed

Here are the full logs:

Could not find node 4.4.5, using 10

Could not find node 4.4.5, using 10

πŸšŽπŸ˜‹ Your app is listening on port 3000

(node:1800) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: MongoNetworkError: connection 5 to cluster0-shard-00-02-6klo8.mongodb.net:27017 closed

at TLSSocket.<anonymous> (/rbd/pnpm-volume/b8aadfda-2984-4ae2-a646-9946a9630382/node_modules/.registry.npmjs.org/mongodb-core/3.2.5/node_modules/mongodb-core/lib/connection/connection.js:352:9)

at Object.onceWrapper (events.js:277:13)

at TLSSocket.emit (events.js:189:13)

at _handle.close (net.js:597:12)

at TCP.done (_tls_wrap.js:388:7)

(node:1800) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 1)

(node:1800) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

Make sure your cluster under your project in atlas is open.

Also make sure to create a db user and whitelist your app.

Make sure your cluster under your project in atlas is open.

Can you please be clearer How do I do that? I was told to follow this protocol by a freecodecamp leader, but it is not working:

https://github.com/freeCodeCamp/freeCodeCamp/blob/3218579479fa414f67915c663005548e252ccd8e/client/src/pages/learn/apis-and-microservices/mongodb-and-mongoose/index.md

@kravmaguy I noticed the final version of the instructions for that section which were merged 22 hours ago (but are not on production site yet) can be seen at:

I can copy and paste the text and save seperate files and run them through diff in command line or you can just give me the answer because I dont know how to connect this app. I am stuck on this challenge for over 3 days, I dont think its meant to be hard or this difficult to pass, it is only the first challenge of a section.

I did succeed in following a lynda tutorial, writing an express app and connecting to mongodb when im on localhost… so i know its working on my computer.

when you Whitelisted your connection IP address, did you put your current ip address, if not, then do that and the problem is solved.