Machine Learning with Python Projects - Neural Network SMS Text Classifier Not detecting Spam

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.
Hello,
I know the training data is heavily imbalanced so I took the sample where it’s nearly balanced. Yet after training, it’s still not detecting the spam. Any advice? You can also tell which tutorials I should closely follow to pass this challenge.
Your code so far

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/108.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Machine Learning with Python Projects - Neural Network SMS Text Classifier

Link to the challenge:

1 Like

Hey @Seraphimon, not sure if you finished the project or not but I just completed the project and I used this tutorial Building Your First NLP Application to Detect SPAM to help create the model. Scroll until you get to the part where it says, " Coding a Simple NLP Application". It will teach you how to preprocess the text and convert into vectors to use in a model.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.