Its just copied links from the original portfolio page but I tried to do my best.
Do give a feedback please
Some things to revisit @ashutosh61293;
- Keep the test script when forking the pen (
- The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.
- Your page passes 11/12 user stories. Click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- There are HTML coding errors you should address.
- Codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the down arrow in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.
- The one for HTML misses things which is why I recommend W3C
- The one for CSS is good. Use it, there’s something to clean up.
- Codepen creates large and small screen shots of your pens that can be used in your portfolio.
Access them from;
https://codepen.io/userName/pen/slug/image/large.png(for the large screenshot)
https://codepen.io/userName/pen/slug/image/small.png(for the small screenshot)
- where you replace userName with your codepen userId and slug with the id of one of your codepen pens and then copy that link into your portfolio
Not able to grasp what is happening here