I am practicing the node js backend course.
How to publish the link when I am using vs code for it?
Your code so far
Your browser information:
User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/112.0.0.0 Safari/537.36
Challenge: Managing Packages with NPM - How to Use package.json, the Core of Any Node.js Project or npm Package
Link to the challenge:
You need to host the project as the instructions say “When you are done, make sure a working demo of your project is hosted somewhere public. Then submit the URL to it in the Solution Link field.”
There are several free options online you can find to host the project. Have you added your code to github? Of the hosting options I have used you will need your project on github for the hosting websites to access
Some free options to host that I can think off the top of my head are netlify and vercel.
You can use localhost for the submission (with the express server running locally).
http://localhost:3000
This will not work for the certificate projects, they have to be online.