Media query challenge glitch

I can’t seem to pass the media query challenge, although my code is ok, I think its a glitch but can someone advise on this

p { font-size: 20px; } /* Only change code below this line */ @media (max-height: 800px){ p { font-size: 10px; } } /* Only change code above this line */

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus quis tempus massa. Aenean erat nisl, gravida vel vestibulum cursus, interdum sit amet lectus. Sed sit amet quam nibh. Suspendisse quis tincidunt nulla. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Ut sit amet pretium nisl. Vivamus vel mi sem. Aenean sit amet consectetur sem. Suspendisse pretium, purus et gravida consequat, nunc ligula ultricies diam, at aliquet velit libero a dui.

```
  **Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/94.0.4606.61 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Create a Media Query

Link to the challenge:

This is the note on the Responsive Web Design landing page:

“Note: Some browser extensions, such as ad-blockers and dark mode extensions can interfere with the tests. If you face issues, we recommend disabling extensions that modify the content or layout of pages, while taking the course.”

I’m guessing you are running into this issue and need to start disabling extensions until you find the one that is causing the test to fail.

Hey, It’s very simple I also had misunderstood it like you before but I have figured it out
After declaring media query you have to follow it up with CSS rule inside flower braces and create a new CSS rule of font-size: 10px
Ex:
mod redacted answer

It is great that you solved the challenge, but instead of posting your full working solution, it is best to stay focused on answering the original poster’s question(s) and help guide them with hints and suggestions to solve their own issues with the challenge.

We are trying to cut back on the number of spoiler solutions found on the forum and instead focus on helping other campers with their questions and definitely not posting full working solutions.

You can post solutions that invite discussion (like asking how the solution works, or asking about certain parts of the solution). But please don’t just post your solution for the sake of sharing it.
If you post a full passing solution to a challenge and have questions about it, please surround it with [spoiler] and [/spoiler] tags on the line above and below your solution code.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.