Movement codes (need help)

hey do you know if these codes are right for moving.

forward
controll_w(forward).(speed0.5).null

backward
controll_z(backward).(speed0.5).null

sideways
controll_a(turnleft).(speed0.3)

sideways
controll_s(turnright).(speed0.3)

thx

What language is this? What device? What is this about? We need more context.

english,computer,momment codes.

Please say more than small fragments.

The more you say, the more we can help. Also, its polite to provide an much information as you can.

What programming language is this? What are you trying to move? What additional information can you provide about this problem?

Please don’t make one or two word answers that don’t really give us enough additional information to help.

ok sorry its for a game and im using a lap top thats for reaserch and after i will use a better one so don’t worry about that.

What programming language is this? What are you trying to move? What additional information can you provide about this problem?

you know game momment like fortnite or mincraft the codes if someone would like to use it, and the language is custom sorry but maybe that will help

We can’t help you without any information on what the language actually is. Does it have a name? Does it have documentation somewhere.

Are you writing some sort of bot script for Fortenight or Minecraft?

How will this code be used? How do we run it?

We have absolutely no way of knowing if these are ‘right’.

oh ok let me break the code down
so the (controll) part is the w (move forward)
w is the key somebody will press.
.speed is how many frams its gonna move by.

I still have no clue what this language is. How am I supposed to know if it is ‘right’?

i don’t know but thanks for trying to help maybe you can help me make my game because you seem to know alot about coding( thank you very much)