I just came on FCC and not only did I get confused by the new design, I also found out that my progress seems to be lost and my codes no longer run.
When I click “run test”, it shows running test but nothing else happens. How can I fix this?
Thanks
I just came on FCC and not only did I get confused by the new design, I also found out that my progress seems to be lost and my codes no longer run.
When I click “run test”, it shows running test but nothing else happens. How can I fix this?
Thanks
You can check the forum for similar topic, a lot were opened in these hours.
About the ‘run test’ issue, what challenge are you facing? Can you link it with the code you already written?
Thanks for the response. It’s all good now. Just resumed working properly by itself.
Hi guys, my code won’t run either when I press run in the editor.
Try using a different browser. You can also try restarting your computer. Mine is working fine now.
I’ve talked to a couple people who encountered this problem using Edge.
Bugs should always be reported as GitHub Issues so that the team can investigate and fix them. Whenever reporting a bug, please check first that there isn’t already an issue for it and provide as much detail as possible.
I messaged Quincy about it. Thank you.