My first page ever! TRbute page. Please help me to correct some things

Hy friends, frist sorry for my bad english. Ok , I have done my tribute page, but i would like when someone can help me, for example, I coludnt move entire list ind centar , coludnt find bootstrap soutio for that…and if you can give some advice i would be so happy to read it…OK best regards

Hi, please share a link to your page so we can help you more efficiently!

done, I have copied link …
tnx

IMO the design is nice for a first-ever project. The list does look centered for me, did you fix that in the meantime?
Two things I noticed: (1) His last name is spelled differently in the title and the main text. (2) You have a paragraph about the WWF in the page that is a bit unclear. Is it a placeholder of some kind?

Tnx a lot…i am gonna fix those thing, and yes that waas his name, we write so :D…tnx a lot friend!

Hello. I think the site looks very nice as well. However I think when you say the entire list is not centered you mean that the bullets (the black circles) in front of each list are not centering and are left-aligned. I also noticed your “ul” declaration looks like this:

ul{
{
display: inline-block;
margin-left: auto;
margin-right: auto;

}

You have an extra curly brace in there. Although that is not causing any issues right now it may in the future if you add or edit any more styles. To get the bullets to center as well try adding this: “list-style-position: inside”. So your final ul declaration would look like this:

ul{

display: inline-block;
   margin-left: auto;
   margin-right: auto;
   list-style-position: inside

}

I updated it and it appears to get the bullets (the entire list) to center. I hope this helps. I will say using “inside” for your position value may not be preferred and there is probably a better way to fix this. I think the issue is that the ul is inheriting the text-align: center value from the div. And while that is causing the ul to center the bullets (which are generated content and do not always get styled as easily) are not centering. So fixing the inheritance issue might be better long-term but I do not know much about bootstrap so I would not try to suggest anything that I fear might break something elsewhere in your page.

I hope this helps and I if someone found a mistake in any of my suggestions please correct me as I do not have a lot of experience so I do not want to suggest something that is not a good idea.

Helped a lot! Tanks man! I am new whit this, i dont have any expiriance whit web developing, I have only look in html and css, in past few weeks when I have started and (BOOM!)bootstrap is also something new for me. But tanks ,it means a lot to hear someone else.