My First Page with HTML and CSS

I wanted to share my first Page with HTML and basic CSS , very simple, but amazing for me.

I have a lot of ideas to implement in the future, but well. I hope you like it.

1 Like

1 Like

Do you have a Codepen link for it?

2 Likes

No, I just made it only with Sublime Text 3 and saved it in a folder on my pc.

Is the first time I heard about Codepen, I was looking for a tool like that for a while. Let me see if I can put the code there, so I could put the links on it too.

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Finally, it was so simple! Amazing. Thanks, again.
https://codepen.io/NathanCodes09/pen/OJxRJEP

2 Likes

I like it. Good bands, too.

If you want to try and stretch yourself, see if you can make it responsive (i.e., get the images to shrink when you narrow the browser window). That way it will look good no matter what device you view it on.

1 Like

I’ll do it, thanks :wink:

1 Like

good work , keep going .

1 Like

UPDATE:

This is my second version of the page. I changed the color, but I had trouble with the responsiveness (it doesn’t work) . I don’t have enough time to fix it now, but the changes were amazing.

I look in the study section of the main page, and I found a section about Responsive, the tutorial I watched didn’t use media queries (It wasn’t from FreeCodeCamp). So I’ll look upon the section of this page. Thank you so much for helping me out!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.