My first Tribute page feedback 001

codepen.io/nazru-source/full/LYpMpvX
I’m still working on responsive section

Your page looks okay @nazrudeen1051994. Some things to revisit;

• Keep the test script when forking the pen (<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>).
    • Your page passes 6/10 user stories. Click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
    • The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.
  • We’re not seeing your page the way you want. You may have EinsteinRomanOpti loaded on your machine but you can be sure that the majority of those looking at your page will not.
  • Review the lesson about giving meaningful text to links.
    • Web Accessibility in Mind has a more thorough explanation
    • “wikipedia entry” is not accessible
    • and Mother Teresa is a woman so it wouldn’t be “his”
  • Make the page responsive

I normally don’t comment on someone’s style but;

• Why have a navbar that doesn’t do anything?
    • the page is small enough and there are “links” that don’t have a section. Just because you can do something doesn’t mean you should.
    • if in the future you plan on adding on to your page you can then add the nav-bar. Maybe comment it out until that time.
1 Like

Hi @nazrudeen1051994, you could have edited the same pen rather than creating a new one. Some things to revisit;

• Once again, review the accessibilty links I mentioned earlier;
    • “read more” and “wikipedia entry” are not accessible
    • and once again Mother Teresa is a woman, “his” is incorrect
  • Don’t use <br> to force line breaks or spacing. Use CSS.
  • Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the body element in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to <head> click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
    • The link to fonts would go in the box labeled ‘Stuff for <head>’

Thank you for your feedback,

awesome, even it look perfect on my mobile screen.:+1:t2:

i should start to learn how to applied the @media on my own.