My_product_landing_page error

I am getting error for the navigation link and email to be submitted but my code seems to be correct please i need assistance

I am moving your topic to #curriculum-help:certification-projects , please don’t use #general if there is an other subforum where you can post

1 Like

the first user story not passing is this one:

1. When I click a .nav-link button in the nav element, I am taken to the corresponding section of the landing page.

Looking right below it there is written something extra as why it is not passing:

Each .nav-link element should have an href attribute : expected false to equal true

let’s look at your code where the .nav-link class is used… the elements that have that class are li elements, which can’t have an href attribute.
So you need to fix something here.

thanks alot i am a newbee thats why still trying to get use to it

i dont understand the statement but there is an href attribute please kindly take a look at my code

second failing user story:

1. When I click the #submit element, the email is submitted to a static page (use this mock URL: https://www.freecodecamp.com/email-submit).

below it:

The #email input should have a name attribute : expected false to equal true

this should be pretty easy to fix

it is checking if the .nav-link element has an href attribute, which gets a result of false because it doesn’t have it, but it wants true to pass

what element does have that class?

ok what should i fix

.nav-link should belong to the anchor tag

finally its 16/16 thanks man you tried for me i really appreciate