The Responsive Web Design section has been reconstructed.
what happened to my progress?!
and worse, I don’t like instructions in the middle of a web page that I am trying to code!!!
the new design is VERY uncomfortable to code in.
please separate the instructions from the code tab, as it was before.
ok. I found the solution to this annoying problem in another thread. just go to LEGACY RESPONSIVE WEB DESIGN.
learning and coding are soooo much easier, when the INFO and the CODE are in separate tabs.
The new Responsive Web Design curriculum content has been released.
- Can I complete the old content?
- Yes. The old content is still available, and has been moved to the bottom of the curriculum map and renamed to Responsive Web Design Legacy
- What will happen to my progress?
- Nothing. Your past progress will still be available in the Responsive Web Design Legacy curricula
- Can I claim the old certificate?
- The certifications are exactly the same. All you need to claim a certificate is to complete the 5 Certification Projects which are identical for both the Responsive Web Design and Responsive Web Design Legacy curricula
- Should I stop doing the legacy content, and just start over with the new content?
- This is entirely up to you. Majority of the topics are the same - just taught in a different way. (See Project-Based Curricula)
- How do I use the new editor?
- The new editor is as close to an external text editor as we wanted to get it. If the files for the challenge have been enabled, you can access the
styles.css tabs which you should use for the respective code.
- Two main differences between this editor and other online editors:
- You need to link your
styles.css file to your HTML (just like you would in real web-development), by adding the following line to the
head of your HTML:
<link href="styles.css" />
- You are encouraged to include the
body tags for each project.
Me too, I was writing my code at codepen. Now I can’t use the link to submit.
Yes IM PISSED TOO grrrrrr
HI @turbocoolrafael !
Welcome to the forum!
I am sorry that you not a fan of the new curriculum.
If you prefer the old curriculum, it is still available in here
Plus the projects are the same.
Hope that helps!
dont worry i got it now THX
This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.