MYSQL Procedure to insert data into table not working

Below is the line of sql codes that are not working keeps telling me there is sytanx errror… can someone help know what could be the issue. I am using the following mysql version mysql Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.7.19, for Linux (i686).

Plus, there error seems to be after the BEGIN word in the statement. Your help would highly appreciated.

CREATE PROCEDURE addProject ( IN pname varchar(255), IN plocation varchar(255), IN pdesc text, IN psw_desc text, IN pamount decimal(10,0), IN pvalue decimal(10,0), IN visibility ENUM( ‘Yes’,‘No’), IN postedby int(11))
BEGIN
INSERT INTO projects (project_name, project_location, description, sw_description, invested_amount, current_value, visibility, postedby) VALUES (pname, plocation, pdesc, psw_desc, pamount, pvalue, visibility, postedby);
END

I think it would be good to post the exact error you got. Sometimes the error has a code that tells you more…

HERE IS THE CODE ERROR

MySQL said: Documentation
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘‘Yes’,‘No’), postedby int(11))
BEGIN
INSERT INTO projects (project_nam’ at line 1

PLEASE NOTE: LINE 1 IS WHERE CREATE PROCEDURE STARTS

try changing your ENUM term to:
IN visibility ENUM(“Yes”, “No”),

see if that gets rid of the 1064 error

THanks it worked… below is the code that worked…

That’s good to hear. I couldn’t see your code though in your response. Try putting the code in between backticks .backticks