#name-label is not defined : expected null to not equal null

<label for="name">Name:</label>
      <input type="text" id="name" name="name" min="3" max="50" placeholder="Name" required>

for my survey project, i am required to have name, number, email and age inputs. all are working fine with the exception of Name input. i have created the corresponding #name tag but still not going through.

but do you have something with id="name-label"? your label doesn’t have an id

<label for="email">Email:</label>
      <input type="email" id="email" name="email" placeholder="Email" required><br>

<label for="name">Name:</label>
      <input type="text" id="name" name="name" min="3" max="50" placeholder="Name" required><br>

<label for="number">Number:</label>
      <input type="number" id="number" name="number" min="11111111110" max="15000000000000" placeholder="Phone number" required><br>

the other id tags, email and number are fine. its only the name tag that is bringing up the error code.
pls help, i appreciate your assistance.

1 Like

you do not have the id name-label used nor your labels have id attributes
add id="name-label" to the label element, and you will see a new error pop out saying the same for the other required label ids

2 Likes

can you please go through the survey form again [https://codepen.io/007sammieking/pen/ZEQmRja ] and tell me what you think? :face_with_monocle:
i have included the [ id=“name-label” ] as well as [ id=“number-label” ] and [ id="email-label ] but its still not okay :sob:

I see 17/17 for the tests, do you mean something else?

1 Like