Nav-link lleva a lugar en la pagina

hola, tengo un poco de duda aca, dice “Cuando hago clic en un botón .nav-link en el elemento nav , soy llevado a la sección correspondiente de la página de aterrizaje.”

entonces intente resolver asi

<li class="nav-link"><a href="#Caracteristicas"> Caracteristicas </a></li>

luego mas abajo en el codigo

<h3 id="Caracteristicas" class="ancla">Caracteristicas</h3>
    <div>
        <table border="1">

para ser llevado hasta alli, funciona, me lleva hasta ese lugar pero no me lo valida como correcto, alguien podria decirme porque ocurre esto?

Hi @waldemar.escobar !

It sounds like you are working on the product landing page.
We would be able to help you better if you shared a link to your codepen.

Estoy trabajando en ello, the product landing page
I must clarify that I made the page in vscode, because it makes me very uncomfortable working in ¨codepen¨, now that everything is ready I need to comply with what they ask to have everything ready.
debo aclarar que hice la pagina en vscode, porque se me hace muy incomodo trabajar en ¨codepen¨, ahora que todo esta listo necesito cumplir con lo que piden para tener todo listo.

Hola, creo que el problema es que hice muchos <div> en vez de usar <section>

We still need to see a link to your live code. When you submit the project it has to be live. That link will suffice.

From looking at what little you sent in your first post I can say that when a test fails, click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
Be sure and read more than just the first line of the failing message. The ability to read and comprehend error messages is a skill you’ll need to acquire as a developer. Ask questions on what you don’t understand.

I can see the error in your code. If you read more than just the first line in the failing message you’ll be able to see what the test is looking for and why it is failing.

I understand, I help with the google taductor pues dont be too english. Thanks for your answer.

When working in VSCode you can put the link to the test suite right before the closing body tag. You will be able to run the tests. The reason it is not working for you now is you are missing the closing script tag (</script>).

And I apologize, I missed seeing the link to your pen. I see it now.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.