Need a little advice please

Hello everyone! Could you give me a little advice? I finished the HTML and CSS course on freecodecamp, and I also studied and continue to study Python. I have also made several projects, which you can see on my GitHub. I am still learning, but I would like to go further. I want to learn how to work and interact in a team, and I want to know what it is like to complete real tasks. In general, I want to gain experience in full-fledged work as a software developer. How can I do this? Can I get a starting position in any company? I would be happy for any advice. I apologize if I did not formulate my question very well.
Big thanks to all!

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Finding work at a company at your current level could be difficult. Right now many junior developers are competing for a small number of open junior positions. Some even with CS degrees.

There is still a way to work with others: Contributing to open source projects! They have tasks for all experience levels. They will give you valuable work experience and are good for your resume.

Many need help with things like documentation and testing. This can be a great way to get a foot into the door until you find your first open source coding tasks.

Best keep learning and start contributing to open source projects.

2 Likes

Thank you, really appreciate your help!