Need help for this database

Hi, I am building an Order Management System for a Printing Company using MEAN. This is how it flows -

Order Received - Sent to Design / Preprepress - Orders Clubbed to create a new Job and sent to Production - Production will process the job - Send to Packaging - Despatch

This is just a brief idea. Now, I am planning to make one table for Orders, One for Jobs . Each Job (record) in the jobs table will have Orders field which will contain one or multiple orders (Id) . The Orders Table inturn will have Production Status field which will get its values from the jobs table. How do I structure this database. Can someone help?

Hey mate, you may wish to use mySQL Workbench Modelling Tool to help you on this. I can also guide you if you want some guidance as I did Data Modelling for my former company.

Do ping me up on LinkedIn if you need any expert advise.

Ah I am sure, he asked for Mongo but I gave a guideline on how he could structure the table structure.

talking about tables when also talking about Mongo is confusing, I have to admit but mySQL workbench is not the right tool to model a noSQL database.