Need Help in Tribute Page Project

Hey, I have completed the page, but it isn’t able to complete all the conditions on the test, and I cannot find out what’s wrong with this.
Can you take a minute to review my code? It will help me a lot.
Here is the link
https://codepen.io/Animo-avi/pen/PoWNwBx?editors=1100

After you run the tests click the tests button to read the error messages. One message says that #image-caption should be on a figcaption element or a div element. You put it on a paragraph element.
Review the layout error message and if necessary review the applicable challenge in the curriculum.

1 Like

It actually doesn’t matter that it’s a <p>element, the problem is the id. Currently it’s image-caption, the tests look for an id img-caption.

2 Likes

Hi
In CSS page, in image id add max-width:100% and in HTML page use this <div id="img-caption "> instead of <p id="image-caption ">

1 Like

@aviralsheoran.2002, some have given you the answer but when a test fails click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.

• Be sure and read more than just the first line of the failing message. The ability to read and comprehend error messages is a skill you’ll need to acquire as a developer. Ask questions on what you don’t understand.
1 Like

Thanks, Roma Being a beginner I didn’t know that.

1 Like

@tlc35us, @jsdisco
Forgiving the answers.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.