Need help with the: "Build your Developer Portfolio and Blog from Scratch with Svelte and GraphCMS" Guide; Deployment not working

Hello all, I’ve been following along with the lesson, listed in the title, and I’m at the part where I deploy the website with Vercel. However, because of how the editor see’s some of the things with Svelte programming, namely the {#each …} stuff, it has errors and won’t actually deploy with the errors. The error I’m getting is: Error! Command "npm run build" exited with 1 Looking online I found some people saying I need to set the env value of CI to false, both in the .env file and on Vercel’s website, and I also tried changing the Build Settings on Vercel’s website too, but no matter what I still can’t seem to get it to deploy. Any advice on this? I can’t fix the error because the one I’m getting is based around this block:

<div class="grid gap-10 md:grids-cols-4 md:px-10 lg:grid-cols-6 lg:-mx-52">
    {#each projects as { name, slug, description, image }, index}
        <ProjectCard
            {name}
            {description}
            url={image[0].url}
            {index}
            {slug}
        />
    {/each}
</div>

The error’s coming from the index. To post the full error, it’s saying:

Type '{ name: any; description: any; url: any; index: number; slug: any; }' is not assignable to type 'IntrinsicAttributes & { name?: string; slug?: string; description?: string; url?: string; }'.
  Property 'index' does not exist on type 'IntrinsicAttributes & { name?: string; slug?: string; description?: string; url?: string; }'

Thanks for any help, this is driving me crazy!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.