Need help with two user stories in technical document page

**Tell us what’s happening:**I am unable to get an idea that how to make it clickable…Please help me in this!!
Describe your issue in detail here.

Your code so far

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/92.0.4515.159 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Build a Technical Documentation Page

Link to the challenge:

Hi @srishanth000 !

I edited your post to move your codepen link inside the body of your post.
Please avoid placing links in the title since we cannot click on them .

I am not sure what you are talking about.
Can you explain more on what the issue is?

Thank You mam for your response. Sorry for my mistake.
I completed 15 the steps in the technical documentation page building. But I am unable to proceed from the 13th story. Here it is…
User Story #13: When I click on a navbar element, the page should navigate to the corresponding section of the main-doc element (e.g. If I click on a nav-link element that contains the text “Hello world”, the page navigates to a section element that has that id and contains the corresponding header

and the link of code is here below mam…

please help me from this mam.

It is important to read the full error message.

This is the full error message when you open up the test suite.
13. When I click on a navbar element, the page should navigate to the corresponding section of the “main-doc” element (e.g. If I click on a “nav-link” element that contains the text “Hello world”, the page navigates to a <section> element that has that id and contains the corresponding <header>.
Every .nav-link should have an href value that links it to its corresponding .main-section (e.g. href="#Introduction"). Check that these .main-section ids have corresponding href values : Facts : expected 1 to equal 0

The error message is telling you that the id="Facts" does not match the href="#facts"

Thank You soo much. I found my mistake and successfully completed it. Once again thanks a lot mam

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.