Not able to submit answers, please help

Tell us what’s happening:

Your code so far

<!--<h1>Hello World</h1>-->
<h1>Hello World</h1>
<!-- --><h2>CatPhotoapp<h
<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
-->

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 8.1.0; TECNO BB2 Build/O11019; wv) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Chrome/70.0.3538.110 Mobile Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Comment out HTML

Link to the challenge:

The instruction says:

Comment out your h1 element and your p element, but not your h2 element.

From the original code which has been commented out,

<!--
<h1>Hello World</h1>

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
-->

remove the opening <!-- and closing -->. Then separately insert the h1 and p elements between <!-- and --> like:

<!--<h1>Hello World</h1>-->
1 Like

I’m not able to submit the answer

What do you mean? Are you failing to submit the answer or you are getting it wrong?

1 Like

Thank you very much for your explanation… I understand that i was getting the answers wrong that why I couldn’t submit.

Is it still failing to pass?

1 Like

Yes… It still is and I’m still stuck

I don’t still understand commenting and uncommenting… I’m not moving at all

Copy and paste the code below and let me know what the error message is if it fails. If it passes look at your code line by line and compare it with this one.

<!-- <h1>Hello World</h1> -->

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<!-- <p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p> -->