'npm run build' doesn't create Archive.zip

I’m presently stuck on a project, and my main issue happens when I try to build my codebase using ‘npm run build’, it builds but without the Archive.zip folder meant to be in the ‘www folder’. I get this specific error (‘zip’ is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.)
I have tried downloading winzip and 7zip, I have copied both to my windows environment variable, but i still get the error. I also dont know if this issue is from the package.json file or vscode

Didn’t get any response on StackOverflow?

winZip is for windows and not DOS. If you have 7zip installed, did you try running 7z instead of zip?

Yes, I did not get any response on StackOverflow. I have tried installing 7zip and I get this instead Command Line Error: Unsupported command: Archive.zip I am on windows, but I prefer using bash terminal.

did you install the command line version of 7zip? Also, if you installed 7zip under windows, the bash shell will probably not know the path to it, so you will need to create an alias in bash that uses the full path the to executable 7zip application.

I did that also, Using command prompt gives the same

'zip' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

here is my package.json code

{
  "name": "udacity-c2-image-filter",
  "version": "1.0.0",
  "description": "",
  "main": "index.js",
  "scripts": {
    "test": "echo \"Error: no test specified\" && exit 1",
    "clean": "rimraf www/ || true",
    "build": "npm run clean && tsc && copy package.json www\\package.json && mkdir www\\tmp\\ && cd www && zip -r Archive.zip . && cd ..",
    "dev": "ts-node-dev --respawn --transpile-only ./src/server.ts"
  },
  "repository": {
    "type": "git",
    "url": "git+https://github.com/grutt/udacity-c2-image-filter.git"
  },
  "author": "",
  "license": "ISC",
  "bugs": {
    "url": "https://github.com/grutt/udacity-c2-image-filter/issues"
  },
  "homepage": "https://github.com/grutt/udacity-c2-image-filter#readme",
  "devDependencies": {
    "@types/bluebird": "^3.5.33",
    "@types/express": "^4.17.0",
    "@types/node": "^11.13.17",
    "ts-node-dev": "^1.0.0-pre.40",
    "tslint": "^5.18.0",
    "typescript": "^3.5.3"
  },
  "dependencies": {
    "express": "^4.17.1",
    "jimp": "^0.16.1",
    "rimraf": "^3.0.2",
    "lodash": "^4.17.15"
  }
}

From the bash shell, what happens if you run the following command:

7za.exe e Archive.zip

it returns

ERROR: The system cannot find the file specified.
Archive.zip

System ERROR:
The system cannot find the file specified.

Make sure to run the command in the same folder where Archive.zip is located, otherwise you would definitely get that error.

Perhaps I’m not explaining properly, let me give more context. I have written an Image filter code, it works properly when I run npm run dev according to my package.json when I run npm run build it is meant to build my codebase in an Archive.zip inside a temp file named www
So there is no Archive.zip file anywhere, when I run “npm run build” it is meant to create it.

I made a screen recording to try and show what i mean

7za.exe a {output_archive_name}.zip {input_folder_or_files}

if you are a windows user replace build by this syntaxe
npm run clean && tsc && copy package.json www\package.json && mkdir www\tmp\ && cd www && 7z a -tzip Archive.zip . && cd …