One-page web app using API

Looking to learn new things and demonstrate basic understanding of CSS/HTML to my future employer. Can anyone please suggest a one-page web app idea using simple API calls I can build with no coding skills?

Thank you

Have you done the freeCodeCamp projects yet?

that’s really difficult… without coding skills you could use on of those Drag&Drop editors that let you build websites with no coding skills at all.

While we are primarily here to help people with their Free Code Camp progress, we are open to people on other paths, too. Some of what you are asking is pretty trivial in the Free Code Camp context, so you might find that if you’re not getting the instruction and material you need in your current studies, the FCC curriculum will really help you get started. At a modest guess I’d say investing a 4-5 hours working through the curriculum here will really pay off. You can find the curriculum at https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn.

Happy coding :slight_smile:

I have looked through the list but as soon as I see things like “build with MongoDB, Vue, React”, I realize this is not for me. I need something more like using a drag-n-drop landing page builder and a simple piece of content I can implement on the page…but thanks for the suggestion

Understood, thank you

It sounds like you want to use a service like Wix or Squarespace.

yes, but what kind of content can I put on a landing page? I just dont want to make an About me page, I want something with simple functionality like an API call…any ideas?

I’m sorry. I haven’t worked with a website building service, so I can’t tell you how sophisticated the different options are. I don’t know how you’re going to use an API without having to write code though.