Pair programming buddy and startup partner wanted

I am currently in the Javascript ES6 section of the Front end developer certification.
I have done a fair bit of code hacking, python, flask some django already and even dabbled in C language in the past. I have also set up a few AWS servers with test sites and have linux background. Just some all around hacking.

I am looking for a programming partner to work through the course together but also to work on a startup as we progress so we create jobs for ourselves when we are done. If nothing else our startup project will be added to our projects portfolio if we end up applying to work for someone else. :smiley:

Reply to this post below or find me on freenode irc server. I am channel op and founder of channel ##ping my irc handle is elkclone just let me know you are from FCC. Thanks to all that respond. Let’s build some stuff.!!

2 Likes

Hello elkclone, i am looking for a partner too.
Where i can chat with you in a better way?
I’m currently in the MongoDB and Mongoose Challenges section.
I want to talk with you

@AngelCabrera irc is the best way to chat. Lets connect there and then discuss what tools you have access to. I use linux so often use tmux for paired programming but there are several pair programming sites we could use. just join my channel and start from there. just google irc and download a client if you are too young to have already used it. :smiley: its better than any of the new stuff.

Hello, I want to join. Plz add me.

What is your channel?

@jlearnstocode it’s in the post. ##ping on freenode :wink:

I had never heard about irc, I’m installing HexChat which is an IRC client.
am I on the right way?

I love the idea. But when I entered freenode I was banned.

• You are banned from this server - Vulnerable SSH exposed to the public - email proxyscan@freenode.net for help (2019/2/17 22.59)

@AngelCabrera are you behind a vpn? and yes I can link you to a codeshare. page. but the site was overloaded. earlier. It’s possible your windows box has a known virus so when freenode scanned you it detected it. maybe check out your registry run a registry cleaner or something or just try a different irc client there are many.

No, I’m using my network normally.
We can talk through discord, I like the idea.

@AngelCabrera no worries my discord tag is #1884 msg me there anytime my handle there is also elkclone. :wink:

hey guys I did the projects awhile back and am doing fullstack MERN work if you guys want to get a few more. I would love to pair program. github.com/joshuaaguilar20

Actually would people here like to start a larger group? I really need to code with others and improve my skills overall on a team but I can also lend some design skills as well.

Also I’m done with the javascript section and I’m actually taking Andrei Neagoie’s course now. I’m currently on RESTFUL APIs on some of my other scripts.

Me too, I want to join a good small team to learn together and try to build a good something together.