Paragraph error for newbie

Tell us what’s happening:

Your code so far

<h1>Hello World</h1>
<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>
<p>Hello World</p>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/86.0.4240.198 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Inform with the Paragraph Element

Link to the challenge:

The instructions say;
Create a p element below your h2 element, and give it the text “Hello Paragraph”.

In the future, please fill out the “Tell us what’s happening:” section so we know what issue you’re having.

THANK YOU. I DID, IT WON’T JUST LET ME PROCEED. '

Hello World

` I HAVE MY OPENING AND CLOSING TAG CORRECTLY WRITTEN AS WELL AS THE CONTENT.

Please post your new code. And please expand on what you mean by “it won’t just let me proceed”.

When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (’).

<p> Hello world</p>

This is the exact way my paragraph input was. still can’t proceed, i have even tried changing the “H” and “W” to lowercase.

@mayor101 You have a space after your <p> tag. It also looks like the W needs to be capitalized. Happy Coding and welcome to the FreeCodeCamp Forums! Hope I could help. :smile:

@mayor101, please read the instructions. Once again it says,
Create a p element below your h2 element, and give it the text “Hello Paragraph”.

That’s “Hello Paragraph”, not “Hello World”

Also, the failing test message reads;
Your p element should have the text Hello Paragraph.