People help me who did this task pls :< task 6

People help me who did this task pls :<
God, I don’t understand what’s wrong with this code, I think I’ve tried everything and I don’t know what to do, I think I’m too dumb

**Your code so far**
<html>
<body>
   <main>
  <h1>CatPhotoApp</h1>

<h2>Cat Photos</h2>
  <!-- TODO: Add link to cat photos -->
  <p>Click here to view more cat photos.</p>
  <lu>
   <li> :/</li>
  <li>4</li>
  <li>help me pls</li>
   </main>
</body>
</html>
  **Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/101.0.4951.67 Safari/537.36 OPR/87.0.4390.45

Challenge: Step 6

Link to the challenge:

The instructions don’t say anything about adding extra elements.

The instructions want you to add extra space before the < of these opening tags so they move over to the right.

I would reset the code and just add spaces before the three elements the instructions want you to move over to the right.

Thanks but it didn’t work for me(

What didn’t work? What is your updated code?

<html>
  <body>
    <h1>CatPhotoApp</h1>
    <main>

<h2>Cat Photos</h2>

<!-- TODO: Add link to cat photos -->

<p>Click here to view more cat photos.</p>

</main>
  </body>
</html>

It looks like this and if it’s not done correctly, then I’m sorry, I’m just learning

I’ve edited your post for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (’).

It looks like you didn’t add any extra spaces before the h2, comment, and p elements. You need to add an extra two spaces to move them over to the right.

It worked, thanks a lot for your help!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.