Periodic Table Database - Build a Periodic Table Database

Tell us what’s happening:
I am not able to submit the project even when I have completed it successfully. I have saved my .sql and .sh files on my github and should be on freecodecamp server. Could you please help? Thanks!

solution: GitHub - adtyagi123/periodic_table: Periodic Table database using SQL and git commands for freecodecamp code.

Your browser information:
Chrome

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/110.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Periodic Table Database - Build a Periodic Table Database

Link to the challenge:

hello and welcome to fcc forum :slight_smile:

your repo has no content for those two files " *.sh and *.sql " GitHub - adtyagi123/periodic_table: Periodic Table database using SQL and git commands for freecodecamp code.

perhaps give it an another look, happy learning :slight_smile:

Hi team,
Thanks for pointing it out! I have reuploaded the files to the github now. I am still not able to submit project link and get the following error:
“You must complete the project first”. I completed all the test cases yesterday and clicked on continue as well. Please check if you can fix it from backend? Thanks!

Hi @bappyasif,
I reviewed my code and found a minor error when referencing the type field in the JOIN of tables. The test cases might have been failing for that reason. I have resubmitted and have completed the challenge successfully. Thanks for your help! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like