Personal Portfolio Webpage - Build a Personal Portfolio Webpage

Tell us what’s happening:
please help! i tried to fix this, but no use, it still shows this error! please help!

• Failed:Your portfolio should use at least one media query.
  • Failed:Your #navbar element should always be at the top of the viewport.
    please someone check my code and recorrect me!
    Your code so far

WARNING

The challenge seed code and/or your solution exceeded the maximum length we can port over from the challenge.

You will need to take an additional step here so the code you wrote presents in an easy to read format.

Please copy/paste all the editor code showing in the challenge from where you just linked.

Replace these two sentences with your copied code.
Please leave the ``` line above and the ``` line below,
because they allow your code to properly format in the post.

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/110.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Personal Portfolio Webpage - Build a Personal Portfolio Webpage

Link to the challenge:

We would need you to paste all of your HTML and CSS in here so we can see what you have done. But on a long shot, did you remember the following?

Note: Be sure to add <link rel="stylesheet" href="styles.css"> in your HTML to link your stylesheet and apply your CSS”

To display your code in here you need to wrap it in triple back ticks. On a line by itself type three back ticks. Then on the first line below the three back ticks paste in your code. Then below your code on a new line type three more back ticks. The back tick on my keyboard is in the upper left just above the Tab key and below the Esc key. You may also be able to use Ctrl+e to automatically give you the triple back ticks while you are typing in the this editor and the cursor is on a line by itself. Alternatively, with the cursor on a line by itself, you can use the </> button above the editor to add the triple back ticks.

i dont understand , please teach me

Sorry, I don’t understand what you don’t understand. You’ll need to be very specific about what you don’t understand so we can help you.

in my code you said to link something, i dont know where to paste it. i feel jumbeld, and whats backk button about?

You would add that link tag inside the head element for you page.

I don’t understand what you are asking here.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.