Please Critique My Markdown Previewer!

Hey everyone! So I finished my Markdown Previewer (, and I would love critique/feedback. More than anything I’m wondering whether my use of react was good/efficient. I noticed that I had a couple of more lines than the example project, so I’m wondering whether I made the code more complex than it had to be.
Thank you so much! :smiley:

Copying the sample text over from the sample project has broken some things (h2, link to Herman Fasset’s profile, a couple of spaces deleted here and there).

Also, “—” is failing to convert to an em dash. If you look through the marked library code, you’ll see why (hint: the option to convert is available in the library, it’s just disabled by default).

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know! Will fix as soon as I can. :smiley: