Please help me how to build tribute page!

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.

Your code so far

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/92.0.4515.81 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Build a Tribute Page

Link to the challenge:

What exactly is your issue?

2 Likes

Hello there.

Do you have a question?

If so, please edit your post to include it in the Tell us what’s happening section.

Learning to describe problems is an important part of learning how to code.

Also, the more information you give us, the more likely we are to be able to help.

1 Like

User Story #1: My tribute page should have an element with a corresponding id="main" , which contains all other elements.

could you explain how to start to build a tribute page !

You start with an element, it can be a main element and give it an id="main, and then you put the rest of your code, all the other elements inside this main element.

1 Like

What about this do you not understand?
Do you understand what an HTML element is? If not, when you searched what did you find that you didn’t understand?
Do you understand how to add an attribute to an element? This was something you did a lot when doing the lessons.

Please, the more information you give us, the more likely we are to be able to help.

1 Like

I don’t understand how to create this project ? please help give me some example ?

You need to learn how to better explain your problems so you can get better help.

if you don’t know how to create the project (it’s explained on the challenge), you need to go to the bottom of the page and click where it says: using this code template

That will open a codepen page (create an account if you don’t have one), change the name of the project and click save.

Then you can starting coding on the HTML and CSS panes.

1 Like

my work come like this ,

now keep doing what the challenge asks you to do

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.