Please Help my default react app on windows OS wouldn't work

I have been stack for days!
npm start

mian-react-app@0.1.0 start
react-scripts start

'Rudex\mian-react-app\node_modules.bin' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:883
throw err;
^

Error: Cannot find module ‘C:\Users\Ali Alghanay\Documents\Projects\source\repos\react-scripts\bin\react-scripts.js’
at Function.Module._resolveFilename (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:880:15)
at Function.Module._load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:725:27)
at Function.executeUserEntryPoint [as runMain] (internal/modules/run_main.js:72:12)
at internal/main/run_main_module.js:17:47 {
code: ‘MODULE_NOT_FOUND’,
requireStack:
for more info:
javascript - Please Help my default react app on windows OS wouldn’t work - Stack Overflow

did you try to remove entire folder node_modules and then run command npm i from root directory of your app ?

1 Like

Tesla’s advice would be my first step.

If you’re still having difficulties, can you create a repo?

yes tried that… wouldn’t work either

sorry i didn’t understood this well… do you mean i have to change my file repository to solve this ?

I’d remove spaces/special characters from the folder name.

1 Like

Yes, I usually try to avoid special characters of spaces in file or folder names.

Ali, I was suggesting that if you created a github repo, you could put a copy of this app there so we could download it and see if it works on our systems.

1 Like

thank you so much sir i can’t believe it’s worked my old repo was full with spaces and now when rename it worked

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.