Your mark was 8/10
And I Recommend you make all centers.
Change the color of the link.
Give a link to the Instagram page and youtube channel.
Your page looks good @anon57113136. Some things to revisit;
- The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.
- Your page passes 8/10 user stories. Click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
- Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the
bodyelement in HTML. (No need to include the
bodytags). For anything you want to add to the
<head>element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- Make your page responsive. Remember, the R in RWD stands for Responsive.
- There’s a horizontal scrollbar on smaller screens because the video’s are overflowing the container
- Do not use the
<br>element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.
My Tribute Page. Hi guys, I am building the above project on code pen. I have two issues. First, My test suit is no longer coming up, making it impossible for me to test. How can I set it so it comes up each time I access my work? Secondly, my last test indicated that I passed all except one user story. Layout: it said I should use the max-width property and set it to none and the display properly should be set to block so as to resize my image within the container so it does not expand beyond its container. I have tried but it’s not working. Assistance please. Thanks
@shadrach_aika, please don’t hijack someone else’s thread.
If you’re having an issue open your own thread giving detailed a detailed description of your problem.
Also, post a link to your pen.