Plz guys can you help me , i'm a bit confused here for a long time you can't believe how much i'm frustrated

Tell us what’s happening:

Your code so far

var myNoun = "dog";
var myAdjective = "big";
var myVerb = "ran";
var myAdverb = "quickly";

// Only change code below this line
function wordBlanks(myNoun, myAdjective, myVerb, myAdverb) {
var result = "";
// Your code below this line
var result = " My " +myAdjective+ " " +myNoun+" " +myVerb+ " very " +myAdverb+".";

// Your code above this line
return result;
}

// Change the words here to test your function
wordBlanks( "dog","big","ran","quickly")

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/87.0.4280.88 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Word Blanks

Link to the challenge:

You will then assign the formed string to the wordBlanks variable.

Your solution is quite different from challenge template :thinking:

reset your code, I don’t know how you get it but the code you are using seems to be for an old version of the challenge

Very nice thread was shared by the team -> https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn/javascript-algorithms-and-data-structures/basic-javascript/. It was very useful for me. Please try this link.

ya but i get the solution anyways i appreciate your help

ya it was old but i did it anyways i appreciate your reply thanks

It is great that you solved the challenge, but instead of posting your full working solution, it is best to stay focused on answering the original poster’s question(s) and help guide them with hints and suggestions to solve their own issues with the challenge.

We are trying to cut back on the number of spoiler solutions found on the forum and instead focus on helping other campers with their questions and definitely not posting full working solutions.

Hi JeremyLT,

Sorry for that trouble. Because my curious i put an solution instead of hint. It’ll not repeat again.