Portfolio Review :)

Hello everybody, finally finished all the challenges on Responsive Web Design, I’m so excited!
I would love to recive some feedback on my last project! Either good or bad, all types of reviews are welcome :slight_smile:

This is my Portfolio Project
Thank you all !

4 Likes

Nice work! Please how did you create a code pen profile. I’d like to have one also. Plus is it an effective tool for showcasing my projects and getting a job? Does it have an app? didn’t see any in playstore

1 Like

I like your text animation :heart:

2 Likes

hello @sopeogunlulaiye, for the code pen profile i just signed up and made all my projects there.
I don’t know if it’s effective for getting a job, but I think it’s a nice way of showing all your projects if you want to, also I think that if you improve your skills on programming you’ll have other software to show the projects.
I think it doesn’t have an app…
Maybe you can do a topic asking this, I’m not very experimented, just a beginner!

1 Like

Thanks a lot. Really appreciate this!

Your portfolio looks good @inquires.flo. Couple of things to revisit;

• The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.

• Your page passes 11/12 user stories. Click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
    • The failing text says; " My portfolio should have a link with an id of “profile-link”, which opens my GitHub or FCC profile in a new tab. #profile-link should have a target attribute : expected false to equal true"
  • when you set the target attribute for your link above do the same with your projects. Set the target attribute on each of the links so they;

1. open in a new tab
  2. open full screen (versus editor mode)

Hello @Roma, this is weird, the test used to pass all the user stories!, I don’t know what happened…

Dunno but there’s no id on that link

Hi @Roma, here’s the line of code that have the ID:

<a id="profile-link" href="https://github.com/floflor" class="contact-me"> <i class="fa fa-github" aria-hidden="true"></i> GitHub</a>

don’t know why isn’t working, maybe cause i didn’t add CSS on that?

This is the failing error message;
“My portfolio should have a link with an id of “profile-link”, which opens my GitHub or FCC profile in a new tab.
profile-link should have a target attribute : expected false to equal true”

There’s no target attribute