portfolio-Review πŸ™‚

Please take a moment to look over my portfolio. Any feedback you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

https://abdelghani-mahammedi.netlify.app/

Congrats. Very nice!

1 Like

I need to do additional click to find a way to go to your resume.

Suggestion.
Maybe place link to your resume(and links to couple of your most cool projects) on the home page.

update
Also, when I go to resume, it’s opening at the same tab. What if I wanna switch between resume and portfolio?

suggestion
make link to a resume to open in the new tab

update
You wrote cool stuff in β€˜About me’, but I am not sure if HR guys are actually reading this.
And some of them can be very judgmental about personality-related stuff.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the awesome reviews, Your suggestions will help me improve the portfolio :blush:

My 2 cents: Not a fan of using tutorial projects on a personal portfolio.

1 Like

Yes, I agree. Thanks a lot.

Dude,

I haven’t even finished looking at all of your projects so far and am very impressed with the overall feel and look of your designs. Especially the e-commerce and realty project. I can tell there are lots of little things I would tweak here and there such as

• footer on the home page of the portfolio (I’d just add some more padding to it
  • And I 'd honestly tone down all the bouncy animation stuff. A little is a nice touch but you don’t wanna over do it imo.

But like hey I’m not a professional or anything just another up and coming developer out there =P

Good luck

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.