Problem submitting solution

Tell us what’s happening:
Hi, there must be a mistake, the lesson won’t allow me to submit my solution project URL with the error message “Remember to submit the Live App URL”.
There shouldn’t be a Live app URL since these projects are just displayed via their own console.

Your code so far
https://repl.it/@jacklmbrt07/python-demographic-data-analyzer#.replit

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 11_2_0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/88.0.4324.152 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Demographic Data Analyzer

Link to the challenge:

Hey there,

The link you are submitting points to the editor view. The live link is available in the URL bar of the small picture-in-picture browser.

In order for the tests to run against your repl.it project, you’ll need to submit a live link.

This is different from the edit link, and can be obtained from the URL bar above the picture-in-picture browser:

Note that you may need to press the Run button for the browser preview to appear.

No, this as well as all the other challenges are written in Python, are not being hosted in any live server, that is unless FCC expects the user to host via a Django application, which I don’t believe is the case.

The other Python projects did not require a live server URL when I submitted my solutions. Only today have I seen this problem.

Thanks.

Ah shoot, I completely missed that you’re working on a Python project.

This update was included in our UI deployment today, but should have been scoped to the Node.js projects.

I’ve created a GitHub issue to track this discussion and get things resolved. :slightly_smiling_face:

All good, I’ve got my project submitted successfully now. Thank you.