Problems with Relational Database - Shoul I give up?

HI, everyone

• One part can’t complete the Code Road even with the right code:
  • In the “Learn Git by Building an SQL Reference Object” part multiple time also if I rest from codeally dashboard the right command don’t work!

Please tell me if there are server problems, I tried for days but nothing or I only should give up!

Thaqnk you for your time!

I’m actually looking at your code for the Salon project just now. There are a few minor corrections which you need to make but I’ll detail them in the other post.

As for the certification as a whole, there are issues which crop up at various points, but I’ve managed to complete all of the projects so far and I’m just finishing off the final one now, so hopefully I will have successfully completed this certification in the next day or two. I didn’t come across any particular issues with the Git course but if you can explain in more detail, perhaps I can help?

For fist thank you for the help! I appreciate!

I’ll wait for the correction for the Salon! Would be fantastic resolve!

The problem that I didn’t resolve with a reset is this (for git log and git diff):

I’m in the right sql_reference repo folder but the other time this command executes automatically or uses Enter until the end, in those cases enter doesn’t work with the end and the CodeRoad doesn’t accept.

Thank you again!

If you see that (END) message (or a series of tildes), you just press ‘q’ to quit out of the command. The step should then pass successfully on CodeRoad.

As for salon.sh, I’m having issues getting your code to pass. I’m pretty sure the minor corrections I’ve made should allow it to pass, but there’s a serious issue with the tests for this particular project. I’ll report back in a bit, but even if I can’t get it to pass, I’ll let you know what needs changing to make it work properly in the terminal at least.

Thank you for your effort!

I try also with another code, the same problem!

I spent ages with my code and yours trying to pass the Salon project yesterday.
I have previously completed this project but I was trying to see how to get around the persistent problems with the tests failing, with correct code.

I’ve noticed that the CodeAlly environment has been running increasingly slowly of late and it seems that @sethi has likely identified the timeout which is causing the failed tests on the Salon project (and elsewhere) and has found you a workaround, so I’m hoping that this will be picked up and implemented somehow as a permanent fix.

I hope that you have now passed the project?

Yes, I passed. I would never have been able to solve it on my own, that solution worked on the second try.

I appreciated your help!

SOLUTION:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.