i wanted to ask
it is not necessary to make up your own material for project .
like for product landing page i can use freecodecamp example product?
Yes, as far it pass the needed tests!
here they are in case you wonder…
1. My product landing page should have a element with corresponding id=“header”.
2. I can see an image within the #header element with a corresponding id=“header-img”. A company logo would make a good image here.
3. Within the element I can see a element with corresponding id=“nav-bar”.’
4. I can see at least three clickable elements inside the nav element, each with the class “nav-link”.
5. When I click a .nav-link button in the nav element, I am taken to the corresponding section of the landing page.’
6. I can watch an embedded product video with id=“video”.
7. My landing page has a element with a corresponding id=“form”.’
8. Within the form, there is an field with id=“email” where I can enter an email address.
9. The #email input field should have placeholder text to let the user know what the field is for.
10. The #email input field uses HTML5 validation to confirm that the entered text is an email address.
11. Within the form, there is a submit with corresponding id=“submit”.
12. When I click the #submit element, the email is submitted to a static page (use this mock URL: https://www.freecodecamp.com/email-submit) that confirms the email address was entered (and that it posted successfully).
1. The navbar should always be at the top of the viewport.83ms
2. My product landing page should have at least one media query.
3. My product landing page should utilize CSS flexbox at least once.
Thank you @bigclown i am bit confused about this sentence .i only have to add that mock link in action attribute of form???