Product Landing Page .nav tag error

Hey guys, please help me out. My project landing . It’s showing ap

https://codepen.io/skyreacher/pen/rNOYKMN

It’s showing that .nav-link with href="#Home" is not linked to a corresponding element on the page. But I feel I linked it correctly. Kindly help me

Hey, just checked your code, i will help you with an exemple :
id=“About”
Href="#About
It’s about ID not Name.
Just check yours.
Good Luck

Id’s are also cAsE SenSitIVe. So you have to be careful with it. so this will not work.

<a href="#Services">Services</a>
<a id="services"></a>

but this will

<a href="#Services">Services</a>
<a id="Services"></a>

Like seriously…? You guys are life savers. I just did as you said, and holaaaaaa…it worked. So I learnt something vital today; it’s not about name, it’s about id which is case sensitive. :heart_eyes:

I’ll appreciate if anyone can give me a feedback on how good or bad my product landing page is. From the code to the page’s layout and all.

Hi @skyreacher, page looks okay. Some things to revisit;

• Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the body element in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to <head> click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
  • Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are coding errors you should address.
  • Don’t use <br> to force spacing. Use margin and/or padding in CSS.
  • Check that the name and email fields are populated correctly when hitting the submit button. Throw an error if not.
    • You learned to do this when you made the survey form.
  • You need to make the page responsive. The video falls out on smaller screens.

Thank you for your comment. I’ll work on it.