Projects - Build a Survey Form 12/17 stuck

Tell us what’s happening:
all the requirements done without css still having 12/17

Your code so far
https://codepen.io/Marcocoelho10/pen/yLamwbm

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/88.0.4324.96 Safari/537.36 Edg/88.0.705.50.

Challenge: Build a Survey Form

Link to the challenge:

These are your error messages, do you understand them?

1. Inside the form element, I can select a field from one or more groups of radio buttons. Each group should be grouped using the name attribute. Each radio button must have a value attribute.
    There should be at least 2 radio buttons inside the #survey-form : expected 0 to be at least 2

2. Inside the form element, I can select several fields from a series of checkboxes, each of which must have a value attribute.
    There should be at least 2 checkboxes inside the form : expected 0 to be at least 2

3. Inside the form element, I am presented with a at the end for additional comments.’
    The textarea is not inside the form element : expected 0 to be above 0

4. Inside the form element, I am presented with a button with id=“submit” to submit all my inputs.
    The button with id=“submit” is not inside the form element : expected 0 to be above 0

yes, the problem was that i had

first and then < form id=“survey-form”>
i guess that the comes first follow by the
and not the other way around
thank you for the help

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.