React JS : Fetch Api with Put method - Having problem with Cors

Hi , I am quite new with React JS . While learning, I am trying to do a project which I want to update data into third party DB (i have the credentials for headers etc…) . At first , just before I make that request “Fetch with put method” , I received message blocked by CORS policy , than I install plugin inside my chrome browser. and I bypassed that CORS policy

Everything is okay but i get response status=500 which means it is not successful . So i just want to know, is there any other way for me to bypass the server side cors policy?

*side not, it is third party DB , i have the credentials

You need to provide more specific information here: there absolutely isn’t a way to bypass it. If may well be possible in your case to make it work, the endpoint may be set up to accept those requests, and there may be a simple reason why it isn’t working. But it’s specific to how the application and it’s API has been set up on that server, how you are allowed to use it.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.