Remove the default styling. Thank you all for your help, i found extra symbol in my css code and it did not let me continue. Now all works

Remove the default styling for the list items of .answers-list , and remove the unordered list padding.
Nothing works:( Please help me what do i do wrong?

.answers-list {
list-style: none;
}

Challenge: Step 60

Link to the challenge:

hi @juliana.oparina
You are correct in removing the default style but that only meets half of what the instructions ask you to do, give them another thorough read through and I’m confident you will get it . don’t hesitate to ask for more of a hint if you need it.

thank you for answer. Everything what i understand from this step is this:

.answers-list {
padding: 0;
}

ul {
}

And i’m still stuck(

Hi @juliana.oparina
The first part is correct

answers-list {
}

You do not need this part

ul {
}

I believe the instructions should be re written for this challenge …i can definitely see why you added the second part …when they say remove padding from the unordered list they mean the ul with the class of .answers-list that you’ve already created

thank you so much for answer
If i keep this code i get next:

answers-list {
}

Test

Sorry, your code does not pass. Keep trying.

Hint

You should use the .answers-list selector.

but i am already using .answers-list selector. and no more information from the step.

@juliana.oparina
it looks like the period before your class name is missing should be .answers-list , we lost it somewhere along the way

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.