Replit terminal shows a non exciting error file

Tell us what’s happening:

Hey there , I cloned this project from the FCC Github account in order to complete it and before doing any changes when I try to start the project it shows me the error on the terminal that says :

Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, open ‘/home/runner/boilerplate-project-timestamp-2/index.js’

but there is no any kind of singe for such a file name in the code !

The link to my project :

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/92.0.4515.107 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Timestamp Microservice

Link to the challenge:

Try opening up a new starter and see if it works. There was some issue that might have fixed itself but may require you to start up a fresh starter project.

Actually I had this problem for the past 3 days , I deleted the clone then reclone it again but still the same error message appears

It is still behaving weirdly for me as well. If you open the .replit file in the editor and then press Run with it open does it work for you?

Not really sure what is going on. You can try editing the run command in the .replit file to be run = "npm start server" which should work.

1 Like

@Smaily Can you confirm that editing the run command in the .replit file works for you?

Edit: Actually it might just be opening the file that does it and not the new run command.

1 Like

Sorry for the late answer I just tried this and it works thank you .
PS: this should be updated on the curriculum .

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.