Responsive Resizing

Im having issues getting my image to resize to the max width of the figure element I have it contained in. I cant find the lesson that covers this… can some1 point me to that lesson?

nvm lol
I found it !

I added the max-width property to my .img class but its still not working! its the last test i need to pass to complete my tribute page. currently it looks like this in my css
.img {
max-width: 100%;
align: center;}
Please help

Mind posting a link to the challenge?

https://codepen.io/KyngDavinci/pen/pojrEPY

You can click on the red button to see which test is failing and why. In this case the failing test says;
The element should responsively resize, relative to the width of its parent element, without exceeding its original size.

Use the “display” style property with a value of “block” for responsive images.: expected ‘inline’ to equal ‘block’

yea I read it, put display: block; & it didnt work. and i dont understand what “expected ‘inline’ to equal ‘block’” means

I don’t see it in your code but I will tell you this. When you add display: block; to your img declaration the test will fail still but with a different message. There’s more you have to do.
Others have seen this issue over and over. You can search the forums for a resolution too.

Check this Question. It addresses the same problem.

1 Like

try using "width=100% " to turn it into its maximum size.
note-the image can be maximum to its original size only.

I have helped you to fix it, you can proceed to the next project