Responsive Web Design: Applied Visual Design: Decrease Opacity

Hi,

In the Responsive Web Design course, section Applied Visual Design, tutorial "Decrease Opacity of an Element. " I’ve set the Opacity to 0.7 as instructed, however when I run the test it’s not registering saying :

" Your code should set the opacity property to 0.7 on the anchor tags by selecting the class of links"

Thus I can’t get credit for completing this tutorial. I think there is a bug in this tutorial because it looks like I’m doing everything right. Can someone shed some light on this?

What browser are you using? I vaguely remember that there might be a bug with Safari on this one.
Do you have any extensions that change the appearance of websites (such as changing the font or colors)?
Do you have any extensions that prevent scripts from running (such as an adblocker)?

It helps if you provide a link to the challenge and your actual code so we can try to reproduce the issue.

Hi Ariel, I was using Safari. I then switched to Chrome to complete the tutorial. And Violà! I ran the test, and it passed. Thanks.

I’m glad I could help. Happy coding!